Wipro wilp career recruitment 2022|6.5LPA|2022/2023|across india|60months bond
Wipro wilp career recruitment for freshers 2023 and 2022 for the specification of WILP in pan india from any bachelors degree. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details
About company :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipr recruitment 2023 :
- Company – wipro
- Role – WILP
- Location – pan india
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2023 /2022
- Qualification – BSC, BCA
- Bond – 60months
- Last date to apply – 10th October 2022
- Type – full time
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software. Develops, validates, and tests.
Eligiblity criteria :
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Irdeto recruitment drive 2023|work from home|upto 5LPA|apply soon
- Milliman recruitment drive 2023|trainee data engineer|35kPM|apply soon
- Myntra recruitment drive 2023|data analyst|6LPA|Bachelor’s/Master’s degree|apply soon
- Kone careers recruitment 2023|graduate engineer trainee|30KPM|apply soon
- Cognizant recruitment drive for any graduates|high-school graduates|4.5LPA|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|apply soon
- Altair recruitment drive work from home|any graduate|upto 5LPA|apply soon
- Mahindra group hiring freshers 2023|graduate apprentice trainee|apply soon
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP and WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
APply for Wipro WILP program :