World health organisation offering internship opportunity for undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, for more details read more below.
About company :
- The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide. The WHO was established on 7 April 1948.
|Company||World health organisation|
|Salary||36.5k per month|
|Qualification||10th, 12th,bachelors/masters degree /phd|
Who is eligible for an internship :
- Age: You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- Education: You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate), in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a management, administrative, communications, or external relations-related field. Applicants who have already completed a qualification may also qualify for consideration, if they apply to the internship within six months following the completion of the formal qualification. You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to starting (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the internship.
- Languages: You are fluent at least in one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- Family relation: You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Nationality: You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
- Other: You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO APPLY CLICK ON APPLY HERE :